Frozen type drink where all the ingredients are added and liquefied according to the order of the recipe.
- 2 ounces of Tilawa Coffee base
- 4 ounces semi-skim milk
- 3 tablespoons of milk powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coconut
- 2 teaspoons of coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon clove
- 7 ice cubes
Put all the ingredients in the blender, following the same order as the recipe. When finished placing the ingredients in the blender. Blend for 15 seconds at medium speed. Serve in a tall glass and decorate with whipped cream.